Lawn repair seed ( to match our turf)
Each tub of our Premium Lawn Seed covers 30 square metres. The blend is selected from the top performing STRI (Sports Turf Research Institute) cultivars and is unique to our grower. This means all our seeds are regulated, and all our mixes have P&G certificates for purity and germination.
There are endless benefits of Premium Lawn Seed. Firstly, it is ideal for repairs or over-seeding. It is also perfect for sowing a new lawn, and recommended for turf aftercare.
We suggest you keep some matching seed for quick patch repair or over-seeding. This seed is used to grow our QLawn turf
This grass seed is best sown between March and September and for up to 2 years if stored in a cool dry place.
- Water immediately after installation and keep well watered until established.
- Do not mow your new lawn until grass is about 75mm high.
- Protect from birds and domestic pets with netting or bird scarers to cover the newly seeded area.
- Limit pedestrian traffic during this time.
- 35% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Perennial Ryegrass
- 15% Chewings Fescue
- 10% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
- Overseeding – at 15g/m² will cover 60m²
- Establishing a new lawn – at 30g/m² will cover 30m
Note: normally available within 3 days of order
Delivery cost (usually £36 if delivered by our truck , but subject to distance), will be added at checkout if required
Can be posted if needed but order by phone if that is required