QLawn Turf (1m2 roll)
For an instantly good looking lawn that simply oozes the “wow” factor, choose ‘QLawn’ Turf
Grown on premium quality soils from carefully chosen grass seed species, ‘QLawn’ turf has a dense, dark green sward that will flatter any garden design from contemporary to cottage garden.
This turf is not just attractive, it’s hard wearing too. We’ve chosen grass species that are tough enough to cope with a five-aside footie game, yet soft enough for a baby to take their first steps on. If there is such a thing as a lifestyle turf, ‘QLawn’ is it.
‘QLawn’ Lawn Maintenance
When it comes to maintenance, ‘QLawn’ turf is easy going. The more work you put in, the better your lawn will look. However, if you prefer a relaxed lawncare regime, ‘QLawn’ won’t mind too much. Just remember to feed regularly and avoid scalping the lawn with your mower. Doing this will help to ensure that your turf and garden remain green and strong throughout the year. ‘QLawn’ Turf is strong enough to handle the harsh weather too, meaning that you can rely on your turf in the cold winter months.
Each roll of turf covers 1 square metre of prepared soil. We strongly recommend using a pre-turfing fertiliser with ‘QLawn’ Turf
What’s is ‘QLawn’ Turf made of?
- 20% Perennial Ryegrass for durability, a rich green colour and disease resistance
- 10% Smooth Stalked Meadowgrass for an element of self-repair
- 35% Slender Creeping Red Fescue for a dense sward with great ground coverage
- 20% Strong Creeping Red Fescue for a soft, velvety texture
- 15% Chewings Fescue for tolerance to low mowing